By supporting RIM Ministries you’re joining a group of committed individuals who envision a brighter future for young girls from a tough environment. We provide them a holistic curriculum that propels them to success. Your contribution is an investment to their current and future life.
The charity helps teenage girls with the following characteristics (Not limited to)
- Involvement with Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ)
- Domestic Violence
- Bullying history
- Mental Health Diagnosis ( Depression, Anxiety, PTSD)
- High School Drop out
- From Alternative High School Programs
- Foster Care
Your Donation also helps:
- Provide speakers for workshops
- Wholesome field trips that introduce the youth to the Arts, public service and more
- Fund partnerships with tutoring centers (academic skills, assessment, subject tutoring, Exam preparation).
- Job training workshops
- Family Value: Life skills Training Parent Program; teaching parents additional tools & resources
- to enhance their parenting skills.
- Individual/Group Counseling
- Substance abuse education
- Hygiene, Self-Care
- Graduation Ceremony